|Home||» Products||» PT Spares||» Spray Washing|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Strong, Durable, Rust Proof
- Power Source
- Protection System
- 1 year
Our Unique design of the Spray PT Plant gives our customer a lower capital and operational cost. In the Spray type Pre-treatment process, a sequential arrangement of spray zones in a tunnel with their designated chemical process have their respective tanks which act as a reservoir of chemicals are attached beneath the spray tunnel to collect the overspray and the chemical to be sprayed on the components through the nozzle is also pumped from the same tank. This process is highly favourable when the production is high.
From our wide range of products, we offer optimum quality PT Plant. These industrial treatment plants are assembled using the most up-to-date machinery. We offer these treatment plants in a range of technical stipulations, as per the ever-evolving requests of our esteemed clients. Moreover, provided treatment plants are comprehensively inspected by our experts on specific parameters to bring a perfect assortment at our client's end.
The foremost step in surface coating begins with surface preparation. Preparing surface is the foundation process and is of utmost importance. Surface preparations involve removal of contamination (like oil, grease or rust) and make the surface ready for the coating. Wet or Dry pre-treatment, depends on the material to be coated and the contaminations on the components to be coated. Surface treatment includes Mechanical cleaning & chemical cleaning.
SSA provides solutions for degreasing, Phosphating, grinding, shot/glass bead/sand blasting, ionizing, Chromatising and zinc coating on the turnkey basis with requisite Material Handling and Automation. Chemical cleaning process can be classified into two engineering types – Dip type and Spray type. Considering various parameters like the article geometry, article weight, volume of production and investment, the appropriate process is chosen. The chemical process remains the same for both types.
- Basic Hoist assisted pre-treatment line
- PLC controlled transporter based dunking system
- Spray Pre-treatment option
- Used to condition the surface enabling desired adherence of paint on product.
- Suitable for ferrous & non-ferrous components processing.
- Following are the two kinds of Pre-treatment plants :
- Dip Pre-treatment with transporter based.
- Spray Pre-treatment with conveyor, EMS or Monorail.
- Automatic Grade: Semi-Automatic, Automatic
- Sludge Yield: Variable
- Treatment Technique: Clarifier
- Capacity: Customized
- Air-Flow Direction Cross-Flow Type Lateral Undershot Type
- Heating Mode Diesel Electric
- Material to be Coated Steel Aluminium Iron
· Options in tank MOC MS tank FRP lined, SS, PP
· Air agitation
· Water saving by cascading arrangement
· Online sludge removal system
· Online oil separation system
· Fume extraction and scrubbing system
· Options of water heating-electrical, direct fired, centralised hot water systemInline drying arrangement
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Others, Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash in Advance (CID)
- Supply Ability
- 20 Plants Per Year
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Middle East
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO Certificate, CE Certificate